Employment Opportunities at LHAA
Personal Fitness Training Instructor
Do you have a background and/or professional experience in exercise, diet, and personal training?
Do you like to share with others your knowledge and experiences?
We are a company dedicated to creating community spirit; opening minds, hearts and possibilities through education. Here is your chance to make a difference.
Our growing organization, which offers a dynamic and appreciative environment, would like to talk to you about becoming a part time Instructor in our Personal Fitness Training (PFT) program. We are seeking an instructor(s) for our sciences, professional development, and training classes.
Reporting to the Director of Education, the PFT Faculty member(s) are responsible for applying their expertise to develop and deliver courses/programs so that students learn and reach their academic goals. This position actively participates in faculty meetings and activities and provides support in the general development of students and the Academy.
Our Ideal PFT Instructor:
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Academic/Trade qualifications in the functional area taught. These qualifications vary from a degree in the Applied Sciences, to have graduated from a Personal Fitness Training education certification program of at least one year in duration.
- Working experience, either in an academic field or applied experience related to the courses/programs taught.
- A strong belief that a high quality of work is important; and, a pride in delivering quality programs and services.
- Well-developed computer skills including keyboarding, and a working knowledge of Internet and e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Preferably, formal teacher training of adults.
Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Must be able to:
- Lift & carry items up to 20 lbs.
- Demonstrate excellent fitness training concepts such as strength, flexibility, balance, etc.
Compensation based on related qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com.
Responses received without a resume will not be considered.
No phone calls please!