Lexington Healing Arts Academy Undergraduate Certificate in Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage Program Length: 15 months
Students Graduating on Time
84% of Title IV students complete the program within 15 months.
$12,500 for tuition and fees
$100 for books, supplies and equipment
$0 for off-campus room and board
$230 for miscellaneous supplies
Visit our Tuition page for more program cost information
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Students Borrowing Money
95% of students who attend this program borrow money to pay for it
The share of students who borrowed Federal, private and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
The typical graduate leaves with $7,200 in debt
The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private and institutional loans.
The typical monthly student loan payment is $70 per month with 3.3% interest
The typical graduate earns $18,982 per year after leaving this program
The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal Aid.
Graduates Who Got Jobs
84% of program graduates secured jobs according to the accreditor job placement rate (below)
- Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for: Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
- Follow this link to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate: http://www.abhes.org/
- Positions that recent completers were hired for include: Massage Therapist – Circle of Light Massage and Spa
- When were the former students employed: Based on completers within 2 weeks of licensure
- How were completers tracked: Completer/alumni survey (100% response rate)
Program graduates are employed in the following fields: Massage Therapists
This program meets licensure requirements in Kentucky
*Some states require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those states.
These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education.