Employment Opportunities at LHAA
Regular and Substitute Yoga Instructor
LHAA is looking for regular and substitute yoga instructors who are passionate about helping students learn yoga and who love to lead students in the practice of yoga. We are looking for those who hold appropriate yoga credentials and can take students through cohesive yoga sequences, choose appropriate music, effectively correct form, and more.
Our Ideal Yoga Instructor:
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hold at a minimum a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor – 200 hour level (RYT-200)
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
- Be passionate about yoga
- Have at a minimum 1-2 years of experience leading yoga classes
- Lead yoga classes according to regular schedule and substitute needs
- Teach safe, effective exercises to a variety of populations
- Maintain a current yoga certification
- Wear proper clothing
- Adhere to employee standards of conduct
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com.
Fitness & Nutrition Training Instructor
Do you have a background and/or professional experience in exercise, diet, and personal training?
Do you like to share with others your knowledge and experiences?
We are a company dedicated to creating community spirit; opening minds, hearts and possibilities through education. Here is your chance to make a difference.
Our growing organization, which offers a dynamic and appreciative environment, would like to talk to you about becoming a part time Instructor in our Fitness & Nutritional Coaching (FNC) program. We are seeking an instructor(s) for our sciences, professional development, and training classes.
Reporting to the Director of Education, the FNC Faculty member(s) are responsible for applying their expertise to develop and deliver courses/programs so that students learn and reach their academic goals. This position actively participates in faculty meetings and activities and provides support in the general development of students and the Academy.
Our Ideal PFT Instructor:
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Academic/Trade qualifications in the functional area taught. These qualifications vary from a degree in the Applied Sciences, to have graduated from a Personal Fitness Training education certification program of at least one year in duration.
- Working experience, either in an academic field or applied experience related to the courses/programs taught.
- A strong belief that a high quality of work is important; and, a pride in delivering quality programs and services.
- Well-developed computer skills including keyboarding, and a working knowledge of Internet and e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Preferably, formal teacher training of adults.
Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Must be able to:
- Lift & carry items up to 20 lbs.
- Demonstrate excellent fitness training concepts such as strength, flexibility, balance, etc.
Compensation based on related qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responses received without a resume will not be considered.
No phone calls please!