Employment Opportunities at LHAA
Do you like to work in a caring, professional environment?
Do you want to be part of a team training and advocating for the Massage profession?
Do you want to work with experienced, talented professional staff and instructors?
Here is your chance to make a difference.
LHAA would like to talk to you about becoming a part time Assistant Registrar.
Under the supervision of the Registrar this part time position, approximately 20 hours/week, provides administrative support and office services for the school. Duties include administrative support such as entering and reporting attendance and grades, assisting in planning for school events, and other school tasks. This position also organizes and manages the companies outreach efforts to the community and continuing education workshops.
Our Ideal Applicant:
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Licensed massage therapist preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Experience in administration or office work preferred
- Good computer skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty.
- Excellent organizing and administrative skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional code of conduct.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good comprehension skills, with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through verbal communication.
- A good sense of professional boundaries.
Compensation is based on related qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com. Responses received without a resume will not be considered. No phone calls please!