Yoga Teacher Training
Certification through our focused and innovative program.
The Yoga Teacher Training Program at Lexington Healing Arts Academy will change your life! Whether you want to deepen your own practice or teach yoga to others, this program will change your perspective about how you live. LHAA teaches the full depth and breadth of yoga- incredibly focused, therapeutically and alignment based core teachings, encompassing the history, art and science of this life enhancing ancient practice. We respectfully embrace ancient yoga teachings within the context of an innovative, contemporary journey to a mindful body and embodied mind. Join us on this incredible journey!
Benefits of the LHAA Yoga Teacher Training Program
Our program was designed to accommodate anyone with the passion to immerse themselves in the practice and teaching of yoga. Some of the highlights include:
- Scheduling – Our program schedule runs one weekend per month for one year, making it both convenient and effective. You can maintain a healthy work / life balance while also taking the time between sessions to process the material you learned and incorporate the lessons into your own life and practice.
- Unique Approach – The Yoga Program at LHAA is focused on providing knowledge and a practice that encourages an open and inviting approach, where all ages and abilities can improve strength, balance, flexibility, range of motion, and a powerful body-mind connection.
- Experienced Instructors – Yoga instructors at LHAA have passion and experience with the practice, emphasizing trust, safety, and intelligent, mindful movement.
Fill Out This Form to Receive a Free Information Kit
Ready to Apply?
Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
The cost for the LHAA Yoga Teacher Training Program is $2,750. See more details on our Tuition and Fees page.
The upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Program begins October 8, 2022. The program is 52 weeks consisting of 12 weekend classes held once a month.
Classes will be held Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm.
We encourage you to request a catalog with a full program description or to complete the application form here if you’re ready to enroll now.
Contact Carol Rajchel, Admissions & Financial Aid Coordinator (859) 252-5656 ext. 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about tours, admissions, and financial aid.
Yoga Teacher Training Program Highlights
Our Yoga Teacher Training is taught over the period of one-year with intensive weekend courses once a month. We intentionally designed our program to enable students to apply what they learned in their sessions each month to their own practice and lifestyle.
Here are some of the highlights of the LHAA Yoga Teacher Training Program:
- 12 months of intensive and thorough training – one weekend a month – in all aspects of yoga: asana (postures), pranayama (breath work), yoga history, philosophy, and ethics, yoga of sound, meditation, mindfulness, chakras, ayurveda, precise and safe alignment, business, and vast anatomy knowledge. We encourage you to complete the form to the right to download a catalog containing a detailed course description.
- A beautiful facility that inspires peace, wellness, and a powerful mind-body connection.
- A lifestyle program that encourages you to integrate your practice on the mat to your daily life.
- Training that emphasizes universal principals of alignment and draws from many styles of yoga.
- Encouragement to develop your own style based on your strengths, preferences and life experience.
- Emphasis of fundamental concepts so you can easily embody the material and put it to practical use immediately.
- High level of student engagement through questions, demonstration and take-home projects.
- Anatomy and kinesiology lessons through asana practice and exploration. Anatomy is focused and immensely practical.
- Learning practical knowledge of the working human body and the ability to impart that knowledge to your students in meaningful ways.
- Understanding the essence of a pose and how to make it accessible to yourself and others.
- Learning how to use communication to cue effectively, how to sequence a class, and how to modify every pose.
What Yoga Teacher Training Students have to say About LHAA
“LHAA offers a unique, year-long yoga teacher program to complete your first 200 hours. This requires developing your own daily practice. You will change a lot in a year. You will build your yoga community, make close connections with your classmates, and grow as a person. You learn that every present moment, you reset who you are and who you will become. Come as you are. You are enough. Thank you to all the wonderful people here!”
Grace, 2021 YTT Graduate
“The Lexington Healing Arts Academy Yoga Teacher Training Program provided me not only the opportunity to further my yoga knowledge and foundation, but also the chance to deepen my understanding of and love for myself.”
Brittany C, 2021 YTT Graduate
"What an experience this YTT 200-hour program has been! Not only did I grow in my personal asana practice, but I also made beautiful friendships. I would recommend this program to any yogi.”
Stephanie F, 2021 YTT Graduate
Receive A Free Information Kit
Fill out this form now to receive a free information kit.