Vedic Thai on the Table
Learn how to integrate Thai techniques into any practice.
As part of our commitment to providing continuing education for massage therapists, we are very pleased to offer Vedic Thai on the Table. Beyond “Thai massage”, this course honors the prestigious lineage of the Vedic culture and traditions for holistic wellness and prosperity.
Nuad Borarn (Vedic Thai Massage-Assisted Asana Postures) is viewed as a martial art of healing and is reported to manifest instant positive results. In Thailand and worldwide, Bodywork is utilized medicinally as a cherished and revered indulgence to remedy the prominent social ailments such as emotional stress and physical inertia. Vedic Massage sessions inspire the soul and tranquilize the body.
In this course, students will learn safe and effective techniques to help treat the entire body, while relaxing and revitalizing themselves in the process.
The Vedic Thai on the Table course will cover methods to…
- Release pain and muscular tension
- Relieve physical, mental and emotional stress
- Clear congestion in the nadis (energy pathways, similar to the meridian system) chakras (nerve plexuses and vitality centers), and marmas (ayurvedic energy points similar to trigger points).
- Stretch clients safely and effectively
- Increase range of motion and synovial fluid
- Use interactive techniques for deeper effects with longer lasting results
- Invigorate yourself while working smarter, not harder
- Access a new approach to “deep tissue massage”
- Self-care for the longevity of your practice
- And much more!
The course will be conducted completely clothed. Those who enroll are urged to wear stretchy, comfortable clothing that allows for ease of movement.
Anyone with an interest in this technique is encouraged to enroll, regardless of experience.
Required supplies for this course include comfortable clothes, sheets, towel, pillowcase, pen and paper.
CE Hours: 24
Instructor: Lauren Ward
Lauren believes that the body has its own Divine wisdom with how to heal ourselves, and if we can be still and present with what is, she believes the body will guide us with exactly what we need to do, and how to go about bringing balance once again. Anything that helped her in her own healing process, she went and got more training in.
Lauren’s had the great fortune and honor to work with many of the founders of their modality and a variety of spiritual teachers. Including, Fritz Smith (founder and creator of Zero Balancing), Michael “Mukti” Buck ( founder of the Vedic conservatory), Bruno Chikly (founder of the Chikly Institute for lymphatic drainage), Marty Ryan (founder of love your guts seminars, for visceral manipulation and techniques), just to name a few. In addition to being exposed to a variety of acupuncturists, reflexologists, aromatherapists, movement teachers, and many other healthcare professionals, all of whom contributed to her learning process. Lauren brings a wealth of knowledge to meet any student’s needs. All of her experience has added to her practice and quality of touch exponentially.
Benefits of Vedic Thai Massage
Incorporating this technique into your massage practice can provide your clients with several benefits, including…
- Rejuvenate body and mind
- Relieve muscle pain and tension
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Improve range of motion and flexibility
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
- Improve connection between body and mind
We need a minimum of 8 people enrolled before we can start the class – enrollment must be completed at least one week prior to the first day of class. If approved by the instructor, payment plans are allowed.
Fill Out This Form to Receive a Free Information Kit
Ready to Apply?
GET THE DETAILS
Fill out this form now to receive more information.