Are you an outgoing and caring individual who understands the benefits of positive health and wellness?
Do you believe in the value of massage, yoga and personal training?
We are a company dedicated to creating community spirit; opening minds, hearts and possibilities through education. Here is your chance to make a difference.
Our growing organization, which offers a dynamic and appreciative environment, would like to talk to you about becoming an Admissions & Financial Aid Coordinator.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Admissions and Financial Aid Coordinator will be responsible for effectively promoting the value of our programs and building relationships with prospective students. The Admissions and Financial Aid Coordinator will fully participate in all aspects of the student recruitment, selection and processing of financial aid.
Our Ideal Admission & Financial Aid Coordinator has:
- Solid computer experience; moderate to high level working knowledge of MS Office Programs.
- Demonstrated Social Media/Social Media Marketing proficiency.
- Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty.
- A demonstrated passion for promoting programs; a dedication to reaching enrollment goals.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Is detailed, quality control and goal/resulted oriented; able to plan, organize and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, with a dedication to keeping up to date technically.
- Interested in and enthusiastic about helping others; enjoys reaching out to people via the telephone.
- Is able to work autonomously and make appropriate decisions.
High school graduate or higher, with at 1-2 years of APPLICABLE prior (Education, Admissions, Financial Aid, Customer Service, Sales) experience preferred.
Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Must be able to:
- Lift & carry items up to 10 lbs.
- Sit at a desk comfortably while working on a computer, for extended periods of time.
- Lead walking tours through the campus.
Compensation based on related qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to
Responses received without a resume will not be considered.
No phone calls please!
Fill Out This Form to Receive a Free Information Kit
Ready to Apply?
Why Us? Watch this video:
Receive A Free Information Kit
Fill out this form now to receive a free information kit.